Quick and Easy
3 cups SR Flour
2 cups Natural Yoghurt
3 tablespoons Butter
2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
1½ cup Icing Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1½ tablespoon Water
- Preheat oven to 200c
- In a large bowl combine flour and yoghurt
- Tip our on heavily floured bench and bring mixture together with your hands, into a ball.
- roll out dough to form a large rectangle approx. 1/2cm thick
- brush with butter, leaving a little leftover for brushing on top before baking
- evenly sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon
- tightly roll the rectangle into a large sausage, cut into pieces
- Place on greased baking tray, brush with remainder of the melted butter
- bake uncovered for 30mins
- Remove from oven, let cool and make icing mixture (last 3 ingredients) drizzle over scrolls
You could mix up the fillings, apples would be a great addition!
If they are browning too much cover with baking paper.
You can also add coffee or lemon, puree strawberry to icing for different flavours