Quick and Easy
3 cups SR Flour
2 cups Natural Yoghurt
3 tablespoons Butter
2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
1½ cup Icing Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1½ tablespoon Water
- Preheat oven to 200c
- In a large bowl combine flour and yoghurt
- Tip our on heavily floured bench and bring mixture together with your hands, into a ball.
- roll out dough to form a large rectangle approx. 1/2cm thick
- brush with butter, leaving a little leftover for brushing on top before baking
- evenly sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon
- tightly roll the rectangle into a large sausage, cut into pieces
- Place on greased baking tray, brush with remainder of the melted butter
- bake uncovered for 30mins
- Remove from oven, let cool and make icing mixture (last 3 ingredients) drizzle over scrolls
You could mix up the fillings, apples would be a great addition!
If they are browning too much cover with baking paper.
You can also add coffee or lemon, puree strawberry to icing for different flavours
You cannot post comments until you have logged in,and that you have an appropriate permission level. Login Here.
Monique Jutson 14/02/2016 3:12pm (7 years ago)
these are so yummy and super easy :)
Kelly Nekritin 12/02/2016 1:51pm (7 years ago)
Has anybody tried these with wholemeal flour?
Renee Davey 10/02/2016 2:47pm (7 years ago)
These are in the oven and I can't wait for the kids to try them for their after school snack! I added some cooked granny smith apple in there too for some added goodness! :)
Hayley Ingram 10/02/2016 1:39pm (7 years ago)