These are very popular and always get a 10/10 response
125 grams Butter
½ cup Brown Sugar
½ cup Caster Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 cup Self Raising Flour
3.4 cups SR Flour
- Cream butter,sugar AND vanilla together
- slowly add lightly beaten egg
- Followed by 1 3/4 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- mix till combined
- Add Chocolate Chips
- (nuts, smarties, white choc are also good!)
- Roll into teaspoon size balls
- bake 13-15 mins 180c
- take out and leave for 5 mins to harden
The key is, take them out and don't be scared that they're VERY soft, they harden.
with a soft centre - Delish!
You cannot post comments until you have logged in,and that you have an appropriate permission level. Login Here.